Wink Reports allows users to add additional users to organisations.
Follow these steps to add a new user.
1. Select Invite Users from the Wink Reports ;) menu
2. The User management screen will be displayed, showing all current users and outstanding invitations.
Note: If you have access to multiple organisations, be sure to select the right one
3. Click the Invite a new user button and the Invite a new user to Wink Reports screen will be displayed
4. Enter the Name, Email address and Access Level of the new user and click the Invite button
5. The new user will receive an email inviting them to join Wink Reports and create a password for their account. Advise them to follow the instructions and complete their new Wink Reports account.
The user can then access Wink Reports and run reports for the Organisation/s they have access to