Why am I getting an email saying - Connector at Wink Reports requires attention.
There are many reasons why you would be receiving an email.
What Wink is saying is that we are unable to connect/synch to your server - SimPro, ServiceM8, etc.
1. The Connector- SimPro, ServiceM8, etc has rolled out a new update causing the Token to become invalid.
2. Network Outage - We have a grace period of 8 hrs but if the outage is longer it will need reconnecting
3. The Person who set up the connection has changed their password in SimPro, ServiceM8, etc causing the Token to become invalid
4. The Person who set up the connection has left the company causing the Token to become invalid.
5. The Token is out of synch therefore not allowing Wink to synch with the server.
How to use the Wink Reports Email Schedule
Created by: Andrei Gromek Modified on: Tue, 8 Nov, 2016 at 11:01 AM Outline Wink Reports allows for organisations to have reports emailed to nominated users on a pre-determined schedule. Follow these steps to set up a new Email Schedule. Select ...
Created by: Gavin Hodge Modified on: Wed, 14 Feb, 2018 at 3:38 PM Executing reports is the core part of Wink Reports. This reference will cover changing filter values, exporting, using saved filters, parameter lists, and creating sharing URLs. The ...
Why can't I access Wink Reports?
:\ Thanks for your patience. We’ll be back soon! Sorry for the inconvenience but we’re performing some necessary maintenance in response to a hardware failure. No data loss has occurred, and we're currently restoring from backups to new hardware. ...
How to invite new users to Wink Reports
Created by: Andrei Gromek Modified on: Fri, 11 May, 2018 at 1:23 PM Outline Wink Reports allows users to add additional users to organisations. Follow these steps to add a new user. 1. Select Organisations from the Wink Reports ;) menu Then select ...
Created by: Johann Du Toit Modified on: Tue, 3 Dec, 2019 at 12:45 PM This tutorial will give a quick overview of how you can merge multiple reports and data sources into a single report. Note: This functionality is only available on Professional and ...