Creating a custom calculation is basic functionality included in the Wink Reports Report Designer which can be easily applied by adding a formula column.
Follow these steps to add formula column:
1. From the report designer, select LAYOUT.
2. Click "ADD FORMULA COLUMN"
You will notice that "Formula Column 1" is added to the end of the columns by default. You can drag this column to rearrange if required.
"FORMULA COLUMN 1" is also automatically added to your reporting data.
3. CUSTOM FORMULA CREATION
Click the "gear icon" as below.
- Title - desired name of the column.
- Aggregation - check "Aggregation Quick Reference - Full tutorial"to find our more about Aggregation
- Value Source - is where the custom formula will be applied. See "Formula Quick Guide - Full Reference" for the list of functions you can use in the formula columns
4. Your Formula Column is now successfully added to your reporting data